Thursday 13 June 2013

FIRST OF ALL... Introduction

What's good my fellow people? Welcome to aWholeSledje, my blog (btw the Sledje is pronounced /sledʒe/ or /sleje/… the D is silent *wink*).

My real name is Kolawole Ayoola and I’m a rapper and singer/songwriter with singles Oga featuring Cobhams, Oga Remix featuring Ade Piper, Vector & Cobhams and Bouncer. Don’t worry this is not a BIO, just an Introduction. In this blog you should expect a lot of silliness and fun! There might be a bit of intelligence though (I’m not promising o), but more of observational commentary or humour on the music scene (more Nigerian-African less foreign), my life experiences, my mind’s many straying, opinions, etc. This is like my podium now, and I should be as regular as twice a week, so help me God.
So that’s it people. Watch me Go!!

IN OTHER NEWS:
Always feel free to share my posts. Chow! (speaking of Chow, I thought Hangover 3 sucked zebra ballz…)

No comments:

Post a Comment